Following on the success of my first #TwitterPicture project, I'm super excited to announce I'm launching a bigger, better, more interactive #TwitterPicture on Thursday 14th January 0900 GMT!
If you missed this the first time round click here to catch up.
The basic fundamentals of #TwitterPicture remain the same: one Tweet suggestion per person, nothing rude or offensive please. All the suggestions received will be drawn by hand in inky fineliner to create one super sized eclectic snap shot of Twitter imaginations.
So what's new?
- Non-stop 24 Hour Ink Action. This time round, I'll be drawing your Tweets for a straight 24 hour period, from 9am on Thursday 14th January until 9am on Friday 15th January - yes that's right; no sleep! This drawing marathon will be a test on my creative endurance but will open up the project to worldwide audience: 24 hour Creative Tweeting is not to be missed!
- Live Web Streaming. I've set-up a webcam and will be streaming the drawing and tweeting process live on my website. You will be able to log on and watch the #TwitterPicture take shape whilst keeping an eye out for your suggestion making an appearance.
- Stop Frame Motion. In addition to the live streaming, I'll be creating a stop frame motion film of the process. Every 4 minutes throughout the 24 hours, a photograph will be taken of the work in progress. Through the wonders of Vimeo you'll be able to watch this after the event. [click here to see an example]
- Tag your Tweet. I'll be uploading the final drawing onto Flickr where you will be able to Tag the part of the #TwitterPicture you suggested and link it back to your original Tweet. Lay claim to your piece of the #TwitterPicture!
- Totes and Tees. In addition to a run of limited edition prints, I'm having some very cool #TwitterPicture T-shirts and canvas #TwitterPicture Tote Bags printed. Details on Prints, Tees and Totes coming soon.
- Bigger paper, more pens. After being slightly thrown by the overwhelming response the first time round, I'm better prepared this time. 300, 400, 500, 1000 Tweets? Bring. It. On.
Be part of something pretty darn cool, follow me on Twitter for more info in the lead-up to launch day.
See you at 9:00am Thursday 14th January 2010.