#TwitterPicture 2 will be launching tomorrow morning (Thursday 14th January) at 9:00am and will run until 9:00am on Friday 15th - a non stop 24 hour period of Tweeting and Drawing!
You can follow the progress of this Twitter Adventure here.
Get involved! Tweet me a suggestion and watch the live streaming for it making an inky appearance.
- Non-stop 24 Hour Ink Action. This time round, I'll be drawing your Tweets for a straight 24 hour period, from 9am on Thursday 14th January until 9am on Friday 15th January - yes that's right; no sleep! This drawing marathon will be a test on my creative endurance but will open up the project to worldwide audience: 24 hour Tweeting is not to be missed!
- Live Web Streaming. I've set-up a webcam and will be streaming the drawing and tweeting process live. You will be able to log on and watch the #TwitterPicture take shape whilst keeping an eye out for your suggestion making an appearance.
- Stop Frame Motion. In addition to the live streaming, I'll be creating a stop frame motion film of the process. Every 4 minutes throughout the 24 hours, a photograph will be taken of the work in progress. Through the wonders of Vimeo you'll be able to watch this after the event. [click here to see an example] http://www.johannabasford.com/blog-article/184
- Tag your Tweet. I'll be uploading the final drawing onto Flickr where you will be able to Tag the part of the #TwitterPicture you suggested and link it back to your original Tweet. Lay claim to your piece of the #TwitterPicture!
- Totes and Tees. In addition to a run of limited edition prints, I'm having some very cool #TwitterPicture T-shirts and canvas #TwitterPicture Tote Bags printed. Details on Prints, Tees and Totes coming soon.
- Bigger paper, more pens. After being slightly thrown by the overwhelming response the first time round, I'm better prepared this time. 300, 400, 500 Tweets?