#smartpic : time lapse & prints! 17th May 2011
Smart have released this cool little time lapse video of the #smartpic project a couple of weeks ago. Can you spot your illustration being added to the car?!
After #smartpic I hopped on a plane back to Aberdeen and spent the next couple of days re-drawing all your Visions of the Future tweets onto paper. The result is an A3 ink explosion of quirky randomness! Next week I'll be silk screen printing this artwork to create 100 limited edition prints. Each one will be signed, dated and edition numbered.
Now for the really good part! Smart are giving away the prints to lucky peeps! Fancy being in the running to get your hands on one? It's easy, here's how:
- Take a peek at the Smart facebook page
- ‘Like' it
- Post a message on the wall which expresses your interest in the #smartpic prints
- Keep an eye on the Smart page for details of when the give-away goes live!
Don't have a facebook page? You have 2 options:
- Make one (it's really easy!)
- Accost a facebooking friend and ask them to post on your behalf.
Thank you again for all your super suggestions and tweets of encouragement - it was an amazing project and wouldn't have been possible without your ideas and participation!
You can download a press release about #smartpic and the Smart Urban Stage event here.
Posted in - #TwitterPicture
Discover the latest news from Johanna and take a sneaky peek at what’s going on in the studio…