20th October 2016
I’m Hiring : Studio Assistant
I’m on a mission to make the world a happier and more creative place through colouring, but that’s a pretty big job for just one person! Luckily I have a brilliant inky team who help me in the studio, they keep everything running smoothly so I can focus on the creative stuff.
The Studio Assistant is a part time admin role, perfectly suited to someone who obsesses over organisation and geeks out with a spreadsheet! You’ll be handling the day to day running of the studio, liaising with our wider external team to ensure the smooth running of our various projects and also communicating with the Colouring Community.
There’s a good bit of number crunching involved, so previous experience handling spreadsheets and invoicing is essential.
You’ll be part of a small, flourishing team with big ambitions, incredible attention to detail and a love of making beautiful things that make people smile.
Think you could help me on my inky mission? I’d love to hear from you!
Drop us an email to [email protected] with your CV and a little note about why you think you’d blossom as part of the studio team.
- Overseeing the day to day running of the studio
- Managing the studio email account
- Keeping on top of filing and documentation
- Liaising with the external JB team both UK and worldwide
- Working with our Accounts team to collate monthly book keeping, payroll, VAT documents etc
- Overseeing royalty reports, invoicing and payments
Skills and Experience
- Must be highly organised, able to prioritise tasks and work using own initiative
- Excellent communication skills and be community focused
- Experienced using MS Office and book keeping software (eg Xero)
- Basic book keeping / accounts knowledge essential
- Able to adapt and be flexible when new tasks or challenges arise
- Previous experience in a similar admin based role is essential
- JB Studio / Work from Home (Ellon, Aberdeenshire)
Please note this is a studio role, so you must be based in Aberdeenshire, Scotland.
Hours and Working Pattern
- 12 hours a week, additional hours may be required during busy spells
- Tuesday 9am – 1pm – working from the JB Studio
- Wednesday 9am – 1pm –Work from Home
- Thursday 9am – 1pm – working from the JB Studio