20th February 2020
World of Flowers Colouring Competition
Pens and pencils at the ready! It’s time for a colouring competition! You guys LOVED that the winner of my last colouring competition was selected at random, so I’m going to do that again! Grab your pens and pencils and get colouring, because EVERYONE has a chance of winning this amazing floral gift box!
The Top Prize – worth over £300 ($375)!
The fantastic floral first prize bundle is worth over £300 ($375) and contains:
* A signed, personalised copy of World of Flowers
* A 120 set of Faber Castell Polychromos
* A 200g bar of After the Rain Soap from Arran Sense of Scotland
* And a little package of inky notecards!
How to Enter
1. To enter all you need to do is colour the magical fairy house from World of Flowers (thanks to Evie for this demo!).
2. You can either colour the page in your book or get the free download here.
3. Upload a photo of your finished picture to my Colouring Gallery (make sure you select ‘World of Flowers Colouring Competition’ as the category).
4. Sit tight – we approve the uploads every 24 hours!
The Rules (there aren’t many!)
1. Closing date for entries is midday on Monday 2nd March 2020 (UK time).
2. The competition is open to everyone.
3. Enter as many times as you wish, but they MUST be with different pictures!
4. The winners will be picked at random and I’ll announce their name to much fan fair, applause and possibly fireworks (ok, no fireworks but I’ll definitely cheer you from the studio!) on Tuesday 3rd.
As ever, my colouring competitions are designed to inspire and delight. Get competitive and super obsessed if that’s your thing, or kick back with your toddler and have fun with the crayons. It honestly doesn’t matter – just make your mark, ignite that creative spark and spread a little happy!
Have fun, good luck and happy colouring!