22nd October 2018
World of Flowers Colouring Competition
Sound the Colouring Competition Klaxon!
You will not believe the prizes you can win!!
Each of my 3 winners will receive:
- A personalised copy of World of Flowers
- A gorgeous set of 120 set of Faber Castell Poloychromo Pencils(I know, I’m grinning whilst typing this!!)
- A bar of Arran Aromatics ‘After the Rain’ Soap – the scent was inspired by the fragrance of a garden after a rainstorm – divine!
- Some inky bits and pieces from me!
How’s that for a prize bundle?! This is the biggest, fanciest set of pencils I’ve ever given away – SO EXCITING!
How to enter
- Download the World of Flowers / Faber Castell download here
- Print it out and colour in ANY WAY you wish
- Upload your entry to the World of Flowers Colouring Competition Category on my Colouring Gallery
The nitty gritty
- I’m going to do things a little differently this time… I’m going to pick the winners, AT RANDOM.
This means that whatever your skill level, you have exactly the same chance of winning as a pro colourist.
Just have fun. Let’s focus on encouraging EVERYONE to pick up those pens and pencils and take part.
- You can enter as many times as you wish, but you must enter each time with a different coloured pictured. So for example, if you want to enter 3 times, print 3 copies of the download and colour them 3 different ways.
- We approve uploads to the Colouring Gallery every 24 hours, so sit tight!
- This competition is open to Colourists EVERYWHERE 🙂
- The Competition closes at midnight on Friday 2nd November.
- Winners announced Monday 5th November.
Don’t have a printer? Don’t worry!
- Most local libraries allow you to print images there
- Try a print or copy shop
- Ask a friend
- Colour this page in your copy of World of Flowers
Good luck everyone!
Before you go…
If you like this, then you should probably sign up for my weekly Inky Email newsletter. No junk or spam, just a weekly letter from me to you full of inspiration, studio sneak peeks and cool projects like this!
And don’t forget, my new book, World of Flowers is out in the wild this week!